Seeking Amazing Humans
We’re a remote-first company built by, and for, developers. We aspire be a happy, healthy company, a place where you can do your best work without the drama. We fail sometimes, but we understand the demands you face, and we strive to make them a little easier. There’s always a friendly face—er, avatar—ready to help on our Slack channel.
Did we mention that we’re a remote shop? If your work is exceptional, it doesn’t matter whether you are in an office, at a standing desk, or using your telekinetic powers to manipulate streams of electrons. (Admittedly, in that case, we should probably talk about the whole telekinesis thing.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe diversity is a strength and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We’re looking for people who passionately share this belief.
You can learn a language easily enough, so if you’ve got strong development or dev ops chops, come at us. But experience also matters, so bonus points for experience doing:
- Mobile development: so, Android or iOS experience.
- Game development: Unity, Unreal.
- Dev ops: Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
We also know that there’s more to building software than raw technical skill. You play well with others and you’ve probably worked remotely before. In addition, do you:
- Communicate clearly and constructively?
- Enjoy taking initiative and responsibility?
- Have an aptitude for creative problem solving?
- Believe diversity is a strength?
How To Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com. Use a subject line beginning with
[PANDA] and include:
- Your resume (LinkedIn is fine).
- Your Website (if you have one).
- Links to any projects or code you can share that demonstrate your capabilities and style.
- Whether you’re willing and able to work on a W-2 basis.
- Whether your are looking for permanent or temporary (contracting) work, and whether full- or part-time.
If you don’t hear back from us, please accept our apologies in advance. We don’t have a dedicated recruiter, so we’re selective in our replies.